Saban Brands Era/Bronze EraEdit
Power Rangers Samurai
Power Rangers Megaforce
Power Rangers Dino Charge
Power Rangers Ninja Steel
Power Rangers Voyager
Notes and TriviaEdit
Viacom and Nickelodeon have ruined Power Rangers for a lot of reasons, such as
- No explanation as to how an international team of Rangers are descended from Japanese Samurai
- Screwing up the Samurai and RPM team up
- No explanation for the pirate themed Super Megaforce Modes
- Ruining Super Megaforce
- 20-22 episodes per season
- Extremely boring holiday specials
- Naming every second season a Super season
- Untalented writers
- Skipping certain Super Sentai installments in favor of others
- No explanation nor back story for the soo called New Power's #s 1-6 on Super Megaforce.
- Ignoring the fan's both old and new
- Reusing "Go Go Power Rangers" for every season instead of creating something original
- The not so Legendary Battle was too short and the Super Megaforce Rangers never shut the morph up
- Too much talking in morphed fights
- The show was dumbed down, a lot
- Jon Tzacher, enough said
- No Mighty Morphin, Dino Thunder and Dino Charge team up episode/special
- No more traditional team ups
- Gosei and Troy are both a total dosh
- The main villains of Ninja Steel are an intergalactic game show
- No more American exclusive Rangers
- Saying that the Disney Era sucks, which it doesn't
- Very very bad editing
- Trying to make every installment the next M.M.P.R.
- Using 90s cheese for today's Power Rangers
- Stupid monster names like Nightmare and Halfbake
- The lack of original fottage in some episodes
- Long as heak hiatus'
- Recycling the scripts from Shinkenger for Samurai and Super Samurai
Tensou looking too much like Disney's Wall-E
I know their gonna ruin Power Rangers Voyager and Power Rangers Super Voyager somehow.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Saban Brands Era"
This category contains only the following page.